top of page
The Queen's Own Rifles of Canada
Museum & Archives
The Queen’s Own Rifles of Canada Regimental Museum was authorized by the Regimental Executive Committee in 1956 and officially opened in Calgary, Currie Barracks on 1 May 1957. The first curator was Captain J.R. Schmitz (1957 – 1970).
During 1970 the museum was transferred from Calgary to Casa Loma, Toronto. It now occupies a major part of the third floor of the Casa Loma.
There are also smaller displays in Calgary and Victoria.
bottom of page